Are you new to exercise, gotten yourself out of shape or dealing with a nagging injury that just won't go away? The 21 Day Challenge is a comprehensive plan with proven results. At My Path Wellness, when it comes to diets and exercise, one size does not fit all. We set you up for success with a Fitness and Weight Loss Program. If you are looking for a program to begin your path to wellness with progressive weight loss training solution and strengthening programs, you've come to the right place. Join us on our Challenge to take your health and Fitness BACK!!
21 Day Challenge FEATURES:
- Consultation Goal Planning Session
- Two Personal Training Sessions a Week (Total of 6 Session)
- One-On-One Personal Training for Optimal Results
- Motivational & Supportive to Keep You Moving
- Nutrition Counseling for Healthy Living
- Meal Planning to Accelerate Weight Loss Results
- The reason our 21 Day Challenge Program works is because every weight loss program at My Path Wellness is customized to your specific body type and goals. Every personal trainer has extensive training on how to be supportive and motivating, to help keep you accountable, while helping you reach your weight loss goals as fast and sustainable as possible.
Starts May 1st, 2019 and ends on May 31st, 2019
Yours for only $299
- Together, we create your very own custom weight loss plan.
- Personal Training from one of our many experienced trainers.
- Setting & Achieving Goals so you shed those pounds fast.
- Feel Great about yourself, the way you look, and because you're back on the path to living a healthy fulfilling life.
You can achieve your goals, and hopefully become our next 5 star testimonial. No more feeling guilty or ashamed when you look in the mirror. We are going to help you get back on the path to wellness. Stop feeling judged in big box store gyms and get the personal training you deserve. We all know that diets don't help shed pounds in a sustainable and healthy way. Now let's get started and Challenge yourself for 2019.
As a physical therapist, I am so grateful that I met Mike and his team at My Path Wellness! They are an excellent resource for my patients when they have completed their PT to continue to achieve their fitness goals as well as to compliment our efforts in PT. Mike is very knowledgeable and compassionate and this is an excellent place to help you reach your goals to live a healthy lifestyle!
After battling breast cancer in 2014, the lumpectomies and radiation left me exhausted. I really wanted to get my body and energy back. I like that My Path addresses everything in detail about the exercises and food. On the fence? Get off the fence. Why wait to start feeling good about your body, your energy, you'll sleep better, you'll be educated on what is good for you and your entire outlook will change for the better. Invest in yourself, it's worth it.
Weight loss made me decide I needed to start a program at My Path Wellness. I'd tried to resolve this issue on you own and failed. Since starting at My Path Wellness I've gotten more energy and learned new ways to alleviate chronic pain. I'd recommend My Path Wellness for one on one personal training. The three benefits of working with My Path Wellness has been energy, inches lost, learning the correct way to do exercises. I like best the One on One attention. If someone is on the fence about joining, make the commitment to yourself. You’re worth it and it is worth it. One on one training is the best. You have a commitment to another person who is there to help you and so it helps me to follow through.
I wanted to be able to run faster, lose body fat but I had pain on the outside of my knee. I'd read and done all kinds of diets and exercises from books but never got where I wanted. Having feedback and adjustments with expertise when I need them my injury resolved, and body fat % keep decreasing. If you are unsure about a program ask yourself, how important to you is your health, well-being, quality of life, now and in the future?