- 1 cup frozen raspberries (I use private selection)
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk (I use the almond breeze original)
- 1 oz. vanilla protein powder (I use the optimum nutrition performance whey in vanilla)
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 1 tsp maple syrup (I use pure Vermont)
- 2 tbsp granola ( I use oats and honey granola by O Organics)
- 1 tbsp unsweetened dehydrated shredded coconut ( I use O Organics)
- The night before making your smoothie bowl, peel a banana and break it into 4 even chunks. Put the banana in a plastic zip lock bag then freeze overnight. This recipe only requires 1/2 of the banana but they keep well in the freezer.
- The next day, take out your blender and blend everything but the granola and coconut together. Add more almond milk if you want a thinner smoothie.
- Pour the smoothie into a bowl and top with granola and shredded coconut. Eat with a spoon and enjoy!
You can use no maple syrup or 2 tsp for some extra sweetness. You can easily swap out the toppings if you don’t like these ones. Some ideas are
- Chia seeds
- Fresh fruit
*Please note that swapping out toppings will alter the Nutritional Info
Written by: Eva Barstow