- 1 lB Flank Steak, sliced in thin strips
- 1 Tbls low sodium soy sauce
- 2 cloves chopped garlic
- 1 tsp ground ginger
Marinate meat in soy sauce mixture for 30 minutes or overnight in a bag.
- 1 cup green onions chopped
- 2 cups red or green bell pepper sliced in strips
- 2 stalks celery chopped
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 cup water
- 1 Tbls cornstarch
- 2 roma tomatoes large diced
- Heat a fry pan or wok with the oil, add beef and toss over high heat till browned. Set aside
- Toss in the veggies and stir fry till tender crisp or to your liking. About 10 minutes, mix cornstarch with water, add to pan stir and cook until thickened, add meat and tomatoes, heat through.
- Don't forget to start your rice before you start the meat. (I have many times)
- This is good for 4 people, I have done this with 2lb and 4 peppers to feed 6.
Add 1/4 - 1/2 cup water to make it a little saucier.