- 40 min
- 15 min
- 25 min
- 8 servings
- 2cloves, Garlic, raw
- 2 Tablespoon, Scallions Per Nutritiondata.self.com
- 2 cup, Floret
- 2 tomato, Raw
- 1/4 tsp, Coarse Kosher Salt
- 3 cups, Low Sodium Chicken Broth
- 2 Tbsp, Brummel and Brown Yogurt Spread
- 0.25 cup(s), Fat Free Sour Cream
- 16 ounce, Rotisserie Chicken Breast Meat no skin
- 0.25 cup(s), Cheese - Parmesan, shredded
- 4 slice, Light Havarti Cheese
- 2 cup, Rice - White, medium-grain, cooked
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Melt the Brummel and Brown in a large ovenproof skillet over medium heat. Add the garlic and about three-quarters of the scallions and cook, stirring occasionally, until soft, about 2 minutes. Add the broccoli, chicken breast, rice, tomato, 1 teaspoon salt, and pepper to taste; stir to combine.
Whisk the chicken broth and fat free sour cream in a bowl, pour into the skillet and bring to a simmer. Stir in half each of the light Havarti and Parmesan. Cover tightly with a lid or aluminum foil, transfer to the oven and bake until the rice is tender and most of the liquid is absorbed, about 20 minutes.
Turn on the broiler. Uncover the skillet and sprinkle with the remaining Havarti and Parmesan, then broil until golden, about 2 minutes. Sprinkle with the reserved scallions.