If you have ever rolled your ankle on the inside, your Peroneal tends to get tight. This is a great way to help an injury heal and or prevent your ankles from rolling while doing activities.
- Place foam roller under lateral part of calf.
- Cross left leg over right leg to increase pressure. (optional)
- Draw abs in.
- Slowly roll area to find the most tender spot.
- Once identified, hold tender spot until the discomfort is reduced by at least 75 percent.
- Progress to the next tender spot and hold again.
- Repeat on opposite leg.