This is one of the more challenging stretches to do. Some people are not able to feel this but with patience and being relaxed this is a huge help in relaxing the hamstring.
- Place foam roller under hamstrings hips unsupported.
- Cross left leg over right leg to increase pressure. (optional)
- Draw abs in.
- Slowly roll from the back of knee toward the hips to find the most tender spot.
- Once identified, hold tender spot until the discomfort is reduced by at least 75 percent.
- Progress to the next tender spot and hold again.
- Repeat on opposite leg.