Doing this stretch isn’t recommended when you are very sore, it can become very uncomfortable. Wait a day for that to subside then add this into your routine. You will be surprised by all the knots you find in your Quads.
- Lie down with foam roll under the upper legs. Maintain proper core control.
- Draw abs in and activate glutes.
- Slowly roll from the pelvic bone to the knee area to find the most tender spot.
- Once identified, hold tender spot until the discomfort is reduced by at least 75 percent.
- Progress to the next tender spot and hold again.
- Repeat on opposite leg.