Broccoli Mac and Cheese that is healthy and tastes good as well. Use this recipe to help you lose weight, feel better and compliment any fitness or personal training program.GET OUR BEST DEAL
- 1 large, Egg
- 1/2 tsp Dry Mustard Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon, Pepper
- 1/2 tsp, Smoked Paprika
- 2 oz Extra Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1 cup 2% Reduced Fat Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 2 link Roasted Red Pepper & Garlic Chicken Sausage
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 12 ounce Elbow Macaroni
- 1.25 cup Fat Free Milk
- 8 oz(s), Broccoli, raw
- Bring a pot of water to a boil, add in 1 tsp. salt and cook the pasta according to pkg. directions.
- Drain the pasta and stir in the remaining 10 ingredients (keep 1/2 C. cheese aside for the topping).
- Pour into a lightly greased 2 quart casserole dish, sprinkle the remaining cheese on top and cover with tinfoil.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 25 min.
- Uncover and bake an additional 10 minutes.
Serves: 5 servings