Broccoli Mac and Cheese that is healthy and tastes good as well. Use this recipe to help you lose weight, feel better and compliment any fitness or personal training program.
[maxbutton id=”1″ url=”https://mypathwellness.com/28-day-kickstart/” text=”GET OUR BEST DEAL” ]
- 1 large, Egg
- 1/2 tsp Dry Mustard Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon, Pepper
- 1/2 tsp, Smoked Paprika
- 2 oz Extra Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1 cup 2% Reduced Fat Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 2 link Roasted Red Pepper & Garlic Chicken Sausage
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 12 ounce Elbow Macaroni
- 1.25 cup Fat Free Milk
- 8 oz(s), Broccoli, raw
- Bring a pot of water to a boil, add in 1 tsp. salt and cook the pasta according to pkg. directions.
- Drain the pasta and stir in the remaining 10 ingredients (keep 1/2 C. cheese aside for the topping).
- Pour into a lightly greased 2 quart casserole dish, sprinkle the remaining cheese on top and cover with tinfoil.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 25 min.
- Uncover and bake an additional 10 minutes.
Serves: 5 servings
[maxbutton id=”2″ url=”https://mypathwellness.com/broccoli-mac-cheese-recipe/” ]