Crockpot Oriental Chicken that is healthy and tastes good as well. Use this recipe to help you lose weight, feel better and compliment any fitness or personal training program.
[maxbutton id=”1″ url=”https://mypathwellness.com/28-day-kickstart/” text=”GET OUR BEST DEAL” ]
- 2 tbsp(s), Seeds, sesame seeds, whole, dried
- 24 oz, Chicken Breast
- 8 tbsp, Light Soy Sauce
- 0.50 cup(s), Honey
- 1.5 cup, White-rice
- 3 tbsp(s), Butter
- 1.5 cups of white rice, (which will yield 3 cups of cooked rice), in a 4-quart stockpot, bring 3 cups of water, minus 3 tablespoons of water, to which 3 tablespoons of butter has been added, to a rolling boil
- Cover and cook for 12-16 minutes
- Mix together soy sauce, honey, and sesame seeds
- Place chicken in crockpot, spooning 2 Tbsp. soy-honey-seeds mixture over each breast. Pour any remaining sauce over the top of chicken after it is in the cooker.
- Cook on low 4-6 hours, or until meat juices run clear
Serves: 6 servings