Crock-pot Chicken Noodles that is healthy and tastes good as well. Use this recipe to help you lose weight, feel better and compliment any fitness or personal training program.[maxbutton id=”1″ url=”https://mypathwellness.com//28-day-kickstart/” text=”GET OUR BEST DEAL” ]
- 2 cans, 98% Fat Free Cream of Chicken Condensed Soup
- 0.50 cup, Water
- 0.25 cup, Lemon juice, raw
- 1 tbsp(s), Honey Dijon Mustard
- 0.50 tsp(s), Spices, garlic powder
- 0.50 tsp, ground, Spices, pepper, black
- 6 medium, Carrots, sliced
- 8 Chicken Breast
- 1 container, Extra Wide Egg Noodles
- 2 tbsp(s), Butter
- Combine cream of chicken soup, water, lemon juice, mustard, garlic powder, pepper, butter, and sliced carrots to crockpot.
- Cut the chicken breast in quarters or smaller chunks. Stir into mixture in cooker.
- Cover. Cook on low 6-7 hours
- Serve over egg noodles
Serves: 6 servings
Talk with one of our personal trainers about out personal training programs or nutrition programs to learn more about how to make recipes work better for weight loss.