- 2 lb(s), Ground Beef 97% Lean
- 1/2 cup, chopped, Onions, raw
- 2 tsp(s), Mustard, prepared, yellow
- 2 tsp, Salt
- 1/2 tsp, Black Pepper - Ground
- 1 cup, shredded, Cheese, low fat, cheddar or Colby
- 1 tsp(s), Spices, garlic powder
- 1.50 cup(s), Heinz
- 2 tbsp(s), Sugars, brown
- 8 Bun (39 g), Hamburger Buns
- Brown ground beef in a saucepan.
- Add the browned meat and remaining ingredients to slow cooker and cook on low for 4 - 6 hours.
- Serve on buns with a sprinkling of cheese and enjoy!
Serves: 8 servings
Talk with one of our personal trainers about out personal training programs or nutrition programs to learn more about how to make recipes work better for weight loss.