Want to go back to your school days and have Sloppy Joes? This is tastes great and you can make it even better by using Dave's Killer Bread Hamburger buns. Use this recipe to help you lose weight, feel better and compliment any fitness or personal training program.
- 2 lb(s), Ground Beef 97% Lean
- 1/2 cup, chopped, Onions, raw
- 2 tsp(s), Mustard, prepared, yellow
- 2 tsp, Salt
- 1/2 tsp, Black Pepper - Ground
- 1 cup, shredded, Cheese, low fat, cheddar or Colby
- 1 tsp(s), Spices, garlic powder
- 1.50 cup(s), Heinz
- 2 tbsp(s), Sugars, brown
- 8 Bun (39 g), Hamburger Buns
- Brown ground beef in a saucepan.
- Add the browned meat and remaining ingredients to slow cooker and cook on low for 4 - 6 hours.
- Serve on buns with a sprinkling of cheese and enjoy!
Serves: 8 servings
Talk with one of our personal trainers about out personal training programs or nutrition programs to learn more about how to make recipes work better for weight loss.